Monday, January 19, 2009

Today. ~SMH

Well, here I am. Two weeks later and down about 8 lbs. It feels good. I get anxious to get it all off NOW, but trying hard to just take it a day at a time, realizing that in time, it will come off. It is my goal to be under 200 by Feb. 1st. That I think is possible. The last time I ever saw the scale under 200 it said 198 and that was a couple of years ago. I am excited to see it lower than that. More than just the weight loss though, I have been growing and being challenged in the way I think. In the past, I would have a bad day and feel as though that were the end and just give up. My mind set is changing and accepting the fact that I will have bad days and it doesn't ruin the whole thing. Every day is a new day and every day I am faced with the option of making good, healthy choices, or bad ones. As long as I make more good ones than bad ones, I should be ok. I have much more grace with myself this time and it is giving me more freedom. I actually enjoy most of the foods I like, so I am not depriving, but I am just not eating them in "bulk" if you know what I mean. I am paying attention to portions and when I am really hitting that afternoon crave having veggies cut up and ready to munch on has helped me tons. ~SMH

SMM, I am anxious for you to be able to get on and write more. I love hearing you and what you write, it really helps me know you more. I know your computer crashed and may not be easy for you to write, but I will keep up. It is helping me a lot. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment