Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Reflections after 1st day.

I made it through the day. I definately felt it. I felt that I had no sugar in my system or my typical morning cup of coffee. It made for a pretty grumpy afternoon, but I did it. This mountain is so much bigger than me, but aren't all mountains bigger than us? SO, I have to learn to climb. I have to learn to navigate up the hills without falling down. I have to learn where to place my feet, and where to grip my hands when I am at the edge almost ready to fall. But, I will climb and even though it takes a lot of work, effort, energy, and strength, I will eventually reach the top of the mountain. I have to walk it slowly. I have to put one foot in front of the next, day by day, moment by moment. I will overcome. I will reach the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment