Monday, January 5, 2009

First day.

Today I start. I had a hard time sleeping last night in anticipation. Fear of failing, fear of not eating whatever the heck I feel like it. Fear that I won't be able to conquer these temptations to run to food. Fear that in a year from now I will look back and be the same old me as I have done in the last 8 years. But, When I finally got out of bed, "He has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and love and a sound mind," can rushing to my mind. Thank you Lord for your word. I walk today, today. I can get through this. I want this. I will not give up. I will not fail.

I worked out this morning for about 25 minutes. Felt good. Started fitday.com, a free site that allows me to keep track of my goals, my calorie intake, etc. So, I am planning. I won't fail if I plan, but if I fail to plan, I will fail. I am trying. Todays goal is to take 10,000 steps. Keep calories at about 1400.

~SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment