Friday, February 6, 2009

PMS

It doesn't help being sick and having PMS AND trying to lose weight. I want to eat everything and my tummy doesn't feel satisfied most of the time! I still haven't been able to work out because of my cough, it's pretty awful. I haven't given up or lost hope, just having one of those weeks that seems to keep going and going the wrong direction. I ate too much this week. I am sure it will show on the scales on Monday. It sucks. I am frustrated. It seems that every time I get focused and start seeing success something gets in the way. There is always a new mountain to climb or giant to face. It isn't easy, this journey to weight loss and healthy living. I am used to eating when I want-what I want. Changing that, isn't the easiest and it has been many years of living that way. I am being patient with myself, but I don't want to get out of my routine. I don't want to throw it all away because I haven't seen the results that I long for right now. I wanted to be down more by this day, but life and lack of discipline has gotten in the way. It's a crazy journey. It's a hard one. But addictions are a battle to overcome, any one of them, mine just happens to be be food, something that you HAVE to have to survive. Finding the balance of having to eat and wanting to eat to fulfill things in me is the tough part. I am praying for His grace to learn and to fight the addiction of running to food. So, here's to PMS and all the cravings and emotions that come with it! I am learning and having to change. I WON'T GIVE UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment