Monday, January 9, 2012

Planning...or lack thereof!

Had kind of an ok week.  It had some rough patches, but I made it through and I have to admit I didn't do very well.  Lacking a plan is not a good thing for me.  I get up each day saying I am going to eat good today, without a plan of what that good food is going to be!  and so I end up doing just that, eating GOOD food, not good for you food! HA!  So I think I am realizing my need to get it together and take the time to plan out some good wholesome meals and plan out my workouts ahead of schedule.  I worked out 3 times this last week and spent one whole day cleaning, so I count that as a day too! ;) So, I am making little changes, but I don't think they are big enough to really make a difference.  All my pants are not fitting very well these days which to be honest is such a wake up call.  Lord, help me today.  I am an overcomer and I can do this.  Help me to plan and think before I eat.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment